LAS CRUCES, NM – The Doña Ana County Clerk’s Office is hosting trainings for election officials for the 2022 General Election at the Doña Ana County Government Center located at 845 N. Motel Blvd. in Las Cruces:
Early Voting Trainings
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022, at 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Election Day Trainings
- Friday, October 7, 2022, at 5:30 pm
- Saturday, October 15, 2022, at 11:00 am
- Friday, October 21, 2022, at 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022, at 5:30 pm
- Thursday, October 27, 2022, at 5:30 pm
- Saturday, October 29, 2022, at 11:00 am
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022, at 5:30 pm
- Monday, November 7, 2022, at 1:00 pm (only if needed)
These trainings are open to the public.
Among other things, officials will receive training in opening and closing the polls, setting up voting equipment, and issuing ballots.
For more information about the 2022 General Election in Doña Ana County, please visit: www.dacelections.com. Voters may register, update voter registrations or apply for absentee ballots at NMVote.org. Election Day is November 8, 2022.
Note: Doña Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in Doña Ana County sponsored meetings, events, or activities. Any request should be made to the Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least two business days prior to the event at which accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator, at 525-5884 (voice) or 525-2951 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Blvd. Las Cruces, NM 88007. Spanish language interpretation services are now available upon request for participation in Doña Ana County sponsored meetings, events, or activities. Please contact the Community & Constituent Services Office at 525-6163, at least 48 hours prior to the event. Servicios de interpretación en las juntas será disponible por petición. Por favor en contacto la Oficina de Servicio a la Comunidad y Constituyentes 525-6163 por lo menos dos días hábiles por adelantado para pedir este servicio.